Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sun!

The sun is out, spring is nearly here...

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining through the curtains - which was an unusual sight, as we are in England, and the normal forecast is rain, rain and more rain. No coat or umbrella today which made a change!

Seeing the sun always puts me in a good, positive mood... It's a shame we were indoors for lessons most of the day, but at break and lunch those rays of suns brightened my mood. It's great to see the sun out after the horrible autumn and winter we have previously had - a long one it has been.

However seeing the sun reminds me of the final GCSE exams which are upcoming, I had flashbacks of sitting in the examination hall taking the modular exams and also the mocks with the sun shining on my back... and feeling as though I wanted to be outside rather than stuck in a coop of room surrounded by thinking bodies. It hit home that this is when real work starts, real revision, real thinking, hopefully the weather continues to be nice to keep me in the positive frame of mind.

Spring and summer are just around the corner, as is exams. I hope the seasons will be good, as I do wish my exam results will be too...

No comments:

Post a Comment