Tuesday 25 January 2011

Dreams, can they really be analysed and open to interpretation?

We have all had plently of dreams, some based on 'reality' and some literally surreal - we have all had them. Can they really be given a meaning, an analysis?

I've had so many dreams, and over the last few months, I have realised that I dream about things that happen throughout the day or maybe something that was briefly mentioned. This is called perception without awareness also know maybe as subliminal perception. So dreaming about things may not necessarily have a meaning, it is just something that has subconsciously on your mind...

3 comments:

  1. I Think thats true i mean me and kevin have had this arguement and i'll be honest its bugged me a whole lot but i keep dreaming that either i get injured and he ignores me completley or i fall to my death and he saved my life so i think my subconscious is trying to say that i want my best friend back and i think deep down i know he wants me back too <3 well i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have been in the same position, like arguing with someone and then dreaming things related to it. Perhaps this is the same sort of thing when people feel guilt, that it does constantly play on their minds and then eventually they give in and admit to their wrongs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahh and maybe we fear that we wont become friends and i mean i keep dreaming that i keep getting injured around kev and perhaps thats my minds way of tellling me i feel bad about the whole situation and in a way i feel like i deserve to be injured or punished in a way?

    ReplyDelete