Tuesday 1 November 2011

Stolen, taken, perhaps gone forever…

I, like I am sure many others wonder why, where and how children go missing, and if they’re taken, how perpetrators can cynically do so.

I find it challenging to understand, and I know I never will, how people, in most cases ‘ordinary’ people turn into monstrous, cruel individuals who’s morality has fallen into a state of decadence. I can’t begin to imagine how a family must feel when a part of themselves has disappeared, and their lives turn to uncertainty and disclosure. Seeing our family is an ordinary occurrence, therefore we often miss the chance to say goodbye if we leave the house, as we assume we’ll be back, but what if the unfortunate event of someone stealing you happens? Regret of taking the goodbye for granted now that we may have left for good, and perhaps forever, what then happens? My emotions if there would be some present, would run through me like thousands of knives slicing every part of my happiness in two. I’d no longer be me, I’d be a vacuum, empty of all love, care and loneliness. How could anyone be that cruel to snatch at another’s life, take all their freedom and deprive them from comfort in their own home? I feel nauseous loathing towards those poisonous cruel people, can I even label them ‘people’? They are inhumane monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment