Wednesday 9 November 2011

My own quotations

Recently I have wrote in my journal quotations which have inspired me, along with these I have created my own quotations, which I shall list.

“Each step is inadequate until you reach the next”

“Your mind will always be free, as you possess it. No one can affect your thoughts, they’re protected in ways which are true to yourself”

“Love is never an answer, but a beginning”

“Difficulties in the present are short-lived, the outcome is your life”

“When you say people have changed, so have your thoughts”

“Tears are an attempt to wash away your emotions, as we are often afraid to show them”

“One comment can make your day, however a memory can last a lifetime”

“Friends are not objects: they’re scattered polaroids in your mind,they’re emotions on your face, they’re footprints on your heart, and their smile radiates on your face”

“There is no shame in expressing your emotions to things which are inexistent. Whether, inanimate objects or angels which you have lost. Any expression is positive, if it brings you relief and satisfaction”

“I often stare at the clouds, and wonder what’s beyond them”

“Education is an opportunity to develop yourself into what you were made to do, your hopes and dreams depend on it. It’s potential is significant”

“If I say something, would you believe me? If I cared about you, would you believe me? If I expressed an emotion, would you believe me? Will you ever believe me?”

“What you don’t understand, I won’t amend. What you want from me, I will not pretend. You will not view me as something else, I will not be subjected to yourself”

“What we shall never know, will not be proved”

“Do our emotions alter circumstances? Only if the person has the ability to recognise genuine sorrow”

“Grieving is the belief that one day we’ll meet again, and the emotion which I shed, is simply a yearning for this day”

“We cannot comprehend pain, until someone who we love is in the position”

“Justifications for our actions are irrelevant, when the outcome we foresaw was probable”

No comments:

Post a Comment