Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sayings/quotations I've found

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

You are strong enough to make it through. I believe in you.

"For every dark night, there's a brighter day" - Tupac Shakur

The world is yours to explore.

Some things take time.

Wanting to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are.

"If there comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever" - Winnie the Pooh

"You must do me this honour. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up. No matter what happens. No matter how hopeless. Promise me now" - 'Titanic'

Don't try so hard. The best things come when you least expect them to.

"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you" - Mr Darcy

"When I'm really into a novel, I'm seeing the world differently during that time - not just for the hour of so in the day when I get to read. I'm actually walking around in a bit of a haze, spellbound by the book and looking at everything through a different prism." - Colin Firth

"No, I like you very much -- just as you are." - 'Bridget Jones'

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be.

I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness. And nothing will ever exhaust me.

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister

I love books. I like that the moment you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story that's way more interesting that yours will ever be.

The best is yet to come.

Life's a climb. But, the view is great.

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind.

Nothing would be the same if you did not exist.

The best things in life aren't things.

I love unmade beds. I love when people are drunk and crying and cannot be anything but honest in that moment. I love the look in people's eyes when they realise they're in love. I love the way people look when they first wake up and they've forgotten their surroundings. I love the gasp people take when their favourite character dies. I love when people close their eyes and drift to somewhere in the clouds. I fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time. I fall in love with their breakdowns and their smeared makeup and their daydreams. Honest is just too beautiful to ever put into words.

I think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it" - Maya Angelou

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I don't believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

We're all just stories in the end, make it a good one.

"So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them." - 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower'

No comments:

Post a Comment