Thursday 19 April 2012

Choices...

Yesterday along with Year 12 I attended the University Fair, which had stalls of Universities promoting their courses, facilities etcetera. They gave away prospectuses along with pens, bags and leaflets. It was quite daunting being in a position where the largest choice of my life I believe is rapidly approaching and I can't divert from it. It will come, whether I'm prepared or not. The choice of choosing a degree... Options in the degree... The Unicersity... Tenancy... Ultimately my career path. A path which determines my future satisfaction and feeling that I have done my absolute best... This is what I desire most. I am passionate about studying English Literature, as ever since the beginning of Year 10 I have loved English whether it is reading, researching and critically analysing a text. I enjoy exploring the meaning behind texts and most of all giving my own literary interpretation. What I wish and hope for the most is that I do well in all my alevels so I can consider a diverse range of good universities which I have the hope of developing my love for English in. At the moment, doing well in my alevels seems impossible, well, I believe it is due to how hard my alevels have proved to be: English Literature, Law, History and Philosophy and Ethics. Good luck to everybody who is going to University this year, and to all those who like me are considering various universities and getting prepared for the AS exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment