Wednesday 12 December 2012

University offers

Since sending my application off mid-November with unconfidence… I have received replies from the universities, which are: Reading, Surrey, Cardiff, Lincoln and Chester. I am pleased to say that all five have offered me a place with conditional entry requirements of ‘AAB’ for the first three and ‘BBC‘as a back-up for the last two.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. I now need to decide by May 2013 which university to place as my firm and which as my insurance. I never thought in a million years I’d have this much choice. What is daunting is the fact that this decision will determine my final years of education – it’s a BIG decision.

I am also pleased to see that most of my friends have received offers too that they’re delighted with as they truly deserve them! It will be very hard however to say farewell to my friends, however one day we all have to go our separate ways as life isn’t one path… That day is unfortunately approaching very quickly.

I wish everyone the best of luck if they’ve applied and congratulations if you’ve received offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment