Wednesday 14 November 2012

University

A BIG step in my life – in everyone’s life if they choose to apply. After many thoughts of where to apply, after many discussions of where’s best to apply, after research of different universities and after weighing up each… I have now sent of my UCAS application. Draft, after draft, after draft my Personal Statement is now out of my control and in the hands of my five choices to decide whether I’m a good enough applicant. Scared is not the word, I am petrified. Not only do I need offers, I need to achieve the grades at the end of A2 – pressure has never been so intense.

2 comments:

  1. You will get there! God Knows you deserve too! - You just need to look forward, and before you know it, you will be at your dream uni!

    You can do it, just hang on in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just seen your comment, thank you so much Amber! I hope I get there, but who knows - doesn't look too hopeful! You deserve getting into your dream university too! If only universities accepted people on whether they deserve places rather than grades, as many people who get the grades don't deserve places as they don't have the right frame of mind!

    ReplyDelete