Thursday 20 October 2011

A whole new level

Another week has gone by of Sixth form…

We had an assembly, and we got informed that we were already 25% into our AS level courses. When I heard this, I felt worried, shocked and surprised of how quick my life is slowly unfolding. I feel as though I have been in a bubble these last 7 weeks or so. Those 7 weeks have been an eye opener, if they have went by so fast, the remaining weeks leading up to our exams are going to speed by. Worried is an understatement. I am constantly told “Melissa, you’re always worrying”… I agree, I am always worrying, but it’s what I must do to make it clear in my own mind what I need to aim for. Perhaps worrying may not be the best way to express these feelings, however I know no other way.

My confidence definitely needs boosting…

No comments:

Post a Comment