Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nearly a month!

I haven't blogged for nearly a month!

Sorry to my followers that I haven't blogged recently. I suppose it's all these exams and revision that is keeping me away, and also losing my writing thoughts... I can't think of anything to write about. My mind is too occupied with the stress of studying, as are most of our minds at the moment - those that are taking exams.

I promise, I'll post a blog up soon!

Good luck to all who are taking exams at the moment, it is hard, but we can all get through it! I am not normally a positive 'thinker', but I suppose I have to be otherwise I won't succeed. These exams will soon be over, and I am really looking forward to it... Hopefully, I will then decide my alevels, and if I get into Sixth form! But until then, GCSEs are unfortunately the main priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment